A very easy way to prepare a pheasant supreme.
- Melt some butter in a heavy based wide pan. Just enough heat so that the butter is melted but not bubbling.
- Lay the supremes on the melted butter and leave. You may think that they are not cooking but they are. After about 20-25 mins turn them over. After another 20-25 mins remove from pan and keep warm.
- Turn the heat up, add 1 teaspoon of green peppercorns.
- Add 1 tablespoon of brandy to the hot pan and set alight.
- Remove pan from heat and add enough double cream to the pan juices to make a sauce.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Plate up, charge glasses and enjoy!!